Tuesday 5 July 2016

Omg Primark clutch bag

I do love a novelty bag when I spotted this one on Primarks IG back in April I had to get one especially when it costs only £8 but my local only just got it in stock a few weeks back.



Ideally I would love a Sophia Webster clutch but not quite in my budget at £340....sad face 


If your on the hunt for a cool novelty clutch bag check out Skinny Dip London most TopShops have a concession or you can order online. They never disappoint when it comes to fun accessories. 


Accerorize always bring out an impressive selection of bags every season you can grab this one on sale for £17.50


Enough about bags.... 
I picked up this oversized shirt in the H&M sales it's not actually meant to be oversized but I purposely purchased it in a few sizes up as I preferred it not to be fitted.


I love bold prints as I'm sure I've mentioned in many of my posts before, as it easily adds excitement to a plain outfit.



And than the sun came out ......

Shirt H&M £10
Bag Primark £8
Shoes oldies from new look 

3 comments: