Thursday 21 July 2016

Stripes

I felt like being a bit more colourful reverting back to one of my favourite colours neon yellow. I thought I'd bring a little sunshine into my day.


Today was all about comfort but still being stylish all though I'm wearing heels. They are block heels and not too high which makes them super comfy. 


I'm totally digging the colour combo of these stripes! I don't own much stripey clothing as it can be really unflattering if you don't chose the right stripes for your body shape. As much as I like these shorts they do make me look a lot heavier on my bottom half so on that note I don't think I will purchase another pair of stripey shorts with so much colour. 


I purchased these Missguided shoes last summer. They're very simple but the mirrored heel adds a bit of glam.



Top & shorts Newlook 
Shoes Missguided (oldies) 

No comments:

Post a Comment