Thursday 2 June 2016

Milani 2 in 1 foundation

Who doesn't want an affordable foundation that matches up with the premium brands???  
As much as I love a good quality foundation the prices of some can be quite pricey. 


Products used for this look:

Milani foundation 09 Tan
Benefit Ka Brow shade 5
Benefit Gimme brow shade 5
Mac Raizin blush 
NYX lingerie beauty mark ( I thought I picked up teddy) 




I've mainly been using Nars all day luminous weightless but at £32 a pop I wanted to find something for casual days and the days I want to experiment with different makeup looks. 


However this Milani 2 in 1 foundation + concealer is good value for money but I will give my honest opinion 

What it claims to do;

Medium to full coverage 
Lightweight 
Oil free 
Long wearing 
Water resistant 
Sweat proof 

I found the coverage really good but the formula is really thick so be careful not to squirt too much out!

This foundation is by far not sweat proof I wore it on a hot day with no air conditioning at work and my face was practically melting off!! Other than claiming its sweat proof and lightweight everything else it claims to do is pretty accurate.

For the price I would say its a good foundation just not for hot days would be great for winter.

It took me a while to find a website that had my colour in stock but there are plenty of uk websites that stock Milani products. 

Milani 2 in 1 foundation + concealer 
Shade Tan 09 £12.99

No comments:

Post a Comment