Thursday 21 July 2016

Funky prints

I do love a co-ord and this one in particular really caught my eye well I'm sure it would catch anyone's eye it's not exactly subtle which is why I love it even more I'm far from afraid to wear bright prints. 

I picked up this co-ord from H&M a few months back. 


I'm such an awkward poser always have been as much as I love blogging I'm actually camera shy....


I will be making the most of this outfit by switching it up a bit I think the jumper would go well with a midi skirt or for a more casual look teamed with a pair of high waisted jeans.
And the skirt can be kept simple with a cute plain cami top. 

If you like it wear it, there are no written rules to fashion! 

Knitted Jumper & skirt H&M 
(Both items are now in the summer sales) 





No comments:

Post a Comment