Thursday 21 July 2016

Benefits new brow collection

I've been meaning to do this particular post for quite some while now... Better late than never.

Out of all the things Benefit Cosmetics have brought out I've got say hands down the brow collection has been the best thing to date that they have ever done! 

As previously an employee for Benefit I've had the chance to try out the whole collection and I can easily say it doesn't disappoint whatever your brow dilemma there is a product for everyone whether you want subtle natural looking brows or a full on defined set of brows.


Out of the whole collection my favourite combo has to be the ka Brow (shade 5) and the Goof Proof pencil (shade 5)


Before How my brows usually look before applying any product.


After using ka Brow and Goof proof pencil.

And if I feel like being really extra I will finish my brows off with a quick stroke of gimme brow also in shade 5

Just thought I'd show you the Benefit Good ship as its where I did my brow training 


Inside it's pretty cool with each room having a different Benefit theme, however for me it was the worst experience ever as I didn't realise I suffered from sea sickness I felt absolutely awful for the whole day, I could not even imagine the thought of sipping cocktails whilst the boat sways constantly, I think I would literally throw up!



No comments:

Post a Comment