Wednesday 1 June 2016

Bey inspired

So I purchased thes jeans last summer and have been meaning to do a Bey inspired look ever since spotting Beyoncé  wearing the same jeans from H&M let's face it it's not always we see high profile celebs wearing affordable clothing so thought i would get inspired even if it's just a casual look. 


I'm such a fan of ripped denim I have more ripped jeans than plain jeans some I've brought ripped some I have accidentally ripped and some I have purposely ripped tbh I find plain jeans pretty boring but not every outfit needs a ripped pair of jeans.


Although this is a celeb inspired outfit by no means do I think I'm Beyoncé just though I'd put that out there! 



Misguided have a pair very similar for £35


You could also save yourself some money and customise a pair of old jeans to make them look like this.

Jeans H&M
Top H&M
Shoes New look 

No comments:

Post a Comment