Wednesday 1 June 2016

I'm back ......

To say I've gone awol is a bit of an understatement.
Trying to stay consistent with blogging has become some what of a challenge but I love blogging all though sometimes life throws you challenges and what makes you happy gets put on a back burner, I don't think I will ever stop blogging.
Hopefully in the future my blog posts will become more of a regular acurance!!! 

Now let's talk fashion
All though this skirt is probably sold out in every existent H&M I still had to share as I love it so much 


The colour...the details....the fit 
I couldn't resist despite it doing the rounds on Instagram I still got it I'm not keen on buying stuff that everyone's wearing it usually puts me off wanting it.which can be hard at times when most of clothes come from high street stores that everything's mass produced.

I also found this fab gold and faux leather bangle in H&M which helped bring the outfit together as everything else was very simple. 

Skirt H&M £29.99
Polo neck Primark £3.00
Bangle H&M £1 (sale item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment