Thursday 1 January 2015

Still got love for the skorts

Bring on my first outfit post for 2015 despite purchasing this outfit in the Black Friday sales for only £10 (tshirt and skorts) I'm only just blogging it. My New Years resolution for my blog is to be me more consistent with my posts as I do love blogging!!!! 






Always have and always will be obsessed with khaki and leopard print I think khaki is such a flattering colour and well Leopard print just adds a bit of edgy fun to any outfit!! 

These supermodel t-shirts from missguided seem to be quite a hit I already had one in black and white but couldn't resist the grey as it went down to £5 in the Black Friday so did the skorts I love skorts I hope they stay fashionable forever I'm not a fan of plain skirts hence why I love the skorts. 

Outfit details 

Leopard print boots Aldo 

Leather biker jacket and hat H&M 

( Featured in previous posts ) 

Khaki skorts and super model t-shirt £5 each missguided 

No comments:

Post a Comment