Wednesday 21 January 2015

Feeling green

So much for my New Years resolution to be more consistent with my blog but it's still something I intend to do!! 

So enough babbling lets talk about this green coat it was love at first sight I've been trying to add more colours to my wardrobe and thought this coat was perfect it also comes in black which I hope to get before they all sell out at only £22.99 a bargain it's pretty good quality for a Primark coat. 




The pictures don't do much justice for the actual colour of this coat as I didn't get to take in natural daylight and I've probably added more confusion with the filters!! Ooopsie 

Fear not I already have my next outfit post planned I have a feeling I will be wearing a lot of bright colours especially when spring finally arrives.





About the bag and shoes,not bored of it yet, I purchased this silver bag back in summer from New Look they have just braught out a similuar version for around £20 I love all things shiny and the shoes where a must for only £12 in the River Island sales. 


2 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous colour on you! You're making me want to add more colour to my wardrobe.

    Lydia
    http://bitsofthisandthatblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should nothing like a bit of colour to brighten up your day

      Delete