Thursday 29 January 2015

All about the boyfriend coat

It was love at first sight I'm totally obsessed with this coat and it's all mine if you haven't noticed yet I've got a thing for greens of all shades but in particular this shade is my fave and if you know me personally you will know how much Im crazy about green. I have a feature wall in my living room painted this exact same green.


This boyfriend coat wasn't just a fluke buy I came across it whilst browsing the Internet and straight away wanted it than realised it was topshops 2013 AW collection, so went on a mission to find it, 
Luckily Ebay had a few on sale and managed to grab myself a bargain origanilly £98 I only paid £33 being the bargain hunter that I am I didn't hesitate and now it's all mine!! I for sure know it's going to be getting plenty of wear. 








Everything I'm wearing except for my coat I've had for a while now, a coat with a pop of colour can instantly update your wardrobe not everything has to be new.

No comments:

Post a Comment