Thursday 22 January 2015

Dress down Thursday's

Not every days about getting all dressed up but I wouldn't be complaining if I had too, getting dressed and doing my makeup is my favourite part of getting ready everyday, dress to impress and your more likely to have a better chance of a productive day ( well that's my motto) if I go out looking like rubbish I tend to feel like rubbish!!! 


My outfit is pretty basic but very comfy I would probably throw on a pair of converses with this but I put on a pair of heels to show how easy it is to make a simple pair of sweatpants and tshirt look a bit more dressy.






I purchased these khaki sweat pants from the H&M sales for only £7 my shoes I've had for quite some years they are so comfy but yet add a touch of class. All other items I'm wearing have been featured in previous posts. 

How do you dress up a casual outfit??

Instagram : alsbeautyinabox 



2 comments:

  1. I love this look, the bag especially. So relaxed but chic.
    Lydia
    http://bitsofthisandthatblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love your blog trying to follow you but link not working x

      Delete