Tuesday 27 January 2015

New Benefit Puff Off Review

So with the launch of Benefits new Puff Off eye gel launching this weekend I thought I'd give my honest opinion on this product.


Puff Off!!

What's it all about?
It's an instant eye gel that helps smooth away puffy eyes.




Let's start with the packaging it's cute and it's different the pink eye gel comes in a squeezey tube with an iron shaped tip to smooth out puffy eyes and blend in the product to your skin. 

When using this only give it a really gentle squeeze or you will end up with too much product and wastage.

I'm not one to expect too much from a product but was curious to see what this eye gel had to offer as well as smoothing out puffy eyes it claims to brighten eyes. 

I tried Puff Off several times before I wrote this review to be sure of my verdict!

First time I tried this was before bed when I was really tired after dotting a few blobs around my eye than smoothing over with the iron tip, I noticed my under eyes had a slight burning sensation I instantly wiped it off and tried again in the morning it didn't burn again so I put that down to being tired my eyes were quite sensitive however I didn't notice any difference my eyes felt cooler but that was about it so tried a few more times over the days and still no difference with this product you are suppose to notice an instance difference in appearance.

I feel you can get that same cooling effect by using a cooling eye gel and rubbing in with a cold spoon. Also a much cheaper alternative however this product has had some great reviews it may not work for me but you never know it might be the perfect tool for your makeup bag.

Launches Saturday 31st January retailing at £22.50 



No comments:

Post a Comment