Monday 6 October 2014

My first thrift

I love all things vintage and can't believe I've never been thrifting I've braught the occasional teaset and other little bits but never clothes.

My mums always been into thrifting and I used to think she was crazy but as I got older I realised you can pic up some real gems in charity/vintage shops but for some reason I just never got around to it. 

So for the first time ever I found myself thrifting in Camden I wasn't even ment to be shopping was on my way to dinner.


I've walked past this Traid shop a million times and always thought it was just a charity shop not realising it also sold vintage clothing accessories I love the fact that all items our clearly marked wether they are vintage or not and state the dates of how old they are.



Photo from Traid website you can find them at 154 Camden high street NW1 0NE their our various other branches.




So this houndstooth blazer was the first thing I spotted and instantly fell in love I couldn't not buy it when I had seen it only cost £19.99 I could of easily got carried away but for once I was sensible and just purchased the blazer.









I defiantly will be thrifting more often for unique one off buys.

Blazer £19.99 Traid

Coco made me do it T-Shirt in previous post from eBay 

Skorts £9.99 primark 

Shoes £6 New Look sale 

3 comments:

  1. I love a good bargain, such a cool blazer.

    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks just seen your comment will check out your blog : ) x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete