Thursday 30 October 2014

Ready for autumn

To me autumn equals layering season and could not believe my eyes when I spotted this Cape in H&M so by now I'm sure you have realised im a bit of an H&M freak!! I just love their stuff and so affordable I also purchase a lot of my kids stuff from their too.

So back to the Cape for only £25 I think you can't go wrong if you see it and want it buy it!! It's only been in stores for a week and is trending alot on inatagram so no doubt it will be a sell out at that price. 

I can't wait to layer this baby up but for today I just threw it on with a midi dress.





Outfit details:

Cape £25 H&M

Boots £22 Primark 

Sunglasses £3 Primark 

Midi dress £14.99 New Look

Instagram: 
Alsbeautyinsbox 

2 comments:

  1. Love that jacket! I'm still practicing my head wrap skills lol.
    http://www.whatsheluvs.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such a delayed reply still trying to work out how to navigate around my blog lol hopefully by now u have mastered your head wrap if u need Any tips let me know xx

      Delete