Tuesday 28 October 2014

Blog post fail

When your trying to get that shot and the wind won't cooperate!!! 

I'm totally digging fedora hats right now thanks to Pharell making them look uber cool. 


Autumn is here and I'm still in the process of changing up my wardrobe colour pallette, I'm in love with my new navy mac despite it being four sizes too big for me I think it still works. 

It's not always about the size on the label it's about how you want the clothing to fit you.



Wind, wind go away come back another day! 




Outfit details: 

Navy Fedora hat £7 Primark 

Navy mac £15 H&M sale

Grey burnout tshirt £3 primark

Jeans I purchased plain from new look and ripped myself 

Primark necklace and Aldo shoes I've had from last year.

Follow me on Instagram:
Alsbeautyinabox 

No comments:

Post a Comment