Wednesday 15 October 2014

Khaki vs gold

So as it's getting cold I started to crave wearing more darker colours, one my all time favourites when it comes to spring/winter is khaki mixed up with gold. I just love it!! 




Everyone is falling in love with this jumpsuit how can you not at only £14.99 and such a versatile piece for the wardrobe can easily be transformed from a day to night look. 



Jumpsuit £14.99 H&M 

If your not short like me the length of these can be rolled down. Aswell as the sleeves.




Necklace £6 Primark 



Chunky gold belt H&M 

I love this belt goes with so much wether it be a chunky cardigan, dress or jumpsuit it adds instant glam to any outfit, I purchased this last winter but they still have it in stock.

 
Black shoes £6 new look

I always seem to find the best bargains when it comes to footwear in the New Look sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment