Wednesday 17 September 2014

Neon affair

Always have and always will love my bright colours in particular neon yellows and pinks. 






 
I'm loving silver accessories at the moment, I have been dying to get my hands on this silver backpack from newlook I think it's so cool and really does add some sass to any outfit wether casual or dressed up.







My whole outfit was based around my dress which I purchased a few years ago from primark but never got around to wearing it, I hate waisting clothes and believe it's not always about buying new clothes sometimes you just need some new accessories to bring an outfit back to life.

I'm such a bargain hunter when it comes to fashion I don't believe you have to spend loads of money to look good it's all about how you style it.

Dress primark 

Blazer Newlook sales £7.00
Also got a neon yellow one for same price.

Shoes Newlook sales £6.00 can't believe I only paid £6 for these shoes I was on a mission to find a pair of silver shoes and found these, don't you just love it when you think your paying full price for an item  than get to the till to find out it's gone in the sale.

Silver rucksack Newlook £19.99 

Follow me on Instagram @alsbeautyinabox

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful combination, you look pretty.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ..

    ReplyDelete