Monday 4 August 2014

Floral kimono ootd

Today I kept it comfy and cute everything I'm wearing is from H&M and Newlook 






Outfit details 

Floral kimono Newlook £14.99
Coral shoes Newlook £19.99
Black skater dress H&M £14.99
Black fringe handbag H&M £19.99
Sunglasses EBay £7.99

I don't usually wear dresses often but I'm trying to start being more girly it's so easy to just throw on a pair of jeans and a print tee but deep down I'm a girly girl.

I have a confession my floral kimono is actually from the 915 teens section in newlook as much as I hate being a little shorty being petite does have it's perks.

My 'Cross my heart hope to die stick a needle in my eye' sunglasses where purchased last summer from eBay but are still currently on their in various colours.

I seem to have quite a lot of corals despite it not being my favourite colour. however I'm always trying to find heels not too high and comfortable enough for everyday wear and I sure did achieve it with these shoes they are so comfy.

Who doesn't love a fringed bag this has been in H&M since last season but always sales out fast they also have a nude version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment