Tuesday 5 August 2014

Casual Tuesdays

So after yesterday's post it didn't take long to contradict myself straight back into jeans and a printed tshirt had so much to do just wanted to keep it simple!!!


Got to love primark for their cool cheap t-shirts this black and white one was only £6 



These are an old pair of jeans from newlook that I decided to customise to bring them back to life again I can't bare to get rid of jeans unless they have really run their course.



As stated in a previous post on my Instagram the skull bangle is something I found hidden away in my wardrobe which is still available on the Butler & Mason website for £58 makes a real statement as it's blingy and chunky my kinda jewellery.

This H&M fringe bag seems to be my arm candy of the week until I get bored.

So onto my platforms they are super comfy able and so easy to walk in I purchased them in the newlook sales for £14 there shoe sales are really good if you can be bothered to look as their always seems to be a lot going on and they have new season styles mixed in with seasons going way back so can be quite off putting at times. 

I purchased this bowler hat from H&M last season but still can't decide wether they suit me or not so not something I always wear but great for a 'I can't be bothered to do my hair kinda day'

Hoping we get some more lovely sunny days do I can make the most out of my summer wardrobe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment