Thursday 14 August 2014

Summers a washout

So as the weather forecast predicted it looks like august really is a washout wich makes me excited for autumn especially seeing all the high street shops new collections slowly creeping into stores 


My outfit today was defiantly inspired by the drab weather all do I love to still wear bright colours in the autumn and winter 


My outfits pretty laid back today I love a slouchy boyfriend jacket practically goes with everything.


Today was defiantly a day for a headscarf  and comfy converses I will never get bored of a pair of chuck Taylor's effortlessly cool and practical.



And to finish off the look a bit of cyber and rebel by mac mixed together love my bright lipsticks but like to go the total opposite direction from time to time with dark lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment