Wednesday 6 August 2014

Wrap it Wednesday

On Wednesdays we wear headwraps 
I'm so obsessed with headwraps I don't think I will ever get bored of them!!!!

Today I was in one of those all black everythang kinda moods. Not forgetting a bit of ruby woo my favourite mac matte lipstick.







I'm in love with these nike sliders why didn't I buy them at the beginning of the summer I really want a pink pair now!!!

Outfit details 

Nike slides Jd sports £15
Coco made me do it t-shirt EBay £4.99 
Headwrap - (actually a snood made into a headwrap) primark £4.00
Black wet look joggers primark £10.00
Sunglasses £12.99 river island
Gold earrings newlook £4.00
Bag - will be selling them alongside loads of other cool accessories at the end of summer.
Bangles a mish mash of old bangles I've mixed together.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag!!!! Will you be posting on how to put on headwraps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visit my Instagram :)
    I like your style! Would you like to follow each other?!
    Love Asha
    www.madebyasha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete