Friday 18 July 2014

Yellow obsession


Looking through all my pics and realised over the past few weeks I seem to be slightly addicted to yellow especially if it's neon, I think it's time to start wearing some other colours but in the mean time i will share my yellow obsession 





I will always will love anything containing print and this top is perfect for those sunny days.

Outfit details 

Sunflower top £5 from primark 
Sunglasses £12.99 river island

Jeans and sandals oldies but ripped jeans are in right now so can easily be found in most high street shops I purchased these partucular jeans from new look


This playsuit is too cute and the price was pretty cute too I purchased this from the new look sales which started on Thursday 

Outfit details

Playsuit from newlook £12.99 was £22.99
Sunglasses  h&m £6.99
Wedges eBay £16
Bag purchased from Camden market




No comments:

Post a Comment