Monday 14 July 2014

Mad hatters tea party

It's my birthday..... It's my birthday 

If you haven't yet experienced a Mad hatters tea party at sandersons hotel, it's a must to add to your bucket list, an experience like no other in a really trendy atmosphere with a modern twist.



The fun starts as soon as you sit down your offered a selection of different aromas to smell and decide which flavour tea you want we had a selection of rhubarb and custard, apple pie, chocolate mint and strawberrys and cream, by far the apple pie tea was the nicest smelt and tasted like apple pie.


Everything comes out on a cake stand a selection of carefully crafted deserts and savourys, one thing I would say if you don't have a sweet tooth you probably wouldn't enjoy as their is more sweet stuff than savoury.


My favourite had to be the sweet scones and green tea mousse which contained popping candy bringing me back to my childhood memories and the cup was made from edible chocolate.


Outfit details 

Powder pink tulle skirt £10 eBay 
Black bralet £1.99 H&M
Black and gold shoes £24.99 New look
Clutch bag £19.99 Zara 

If your a selfie addict like me you won't be short of scenery to catch some nice pics unfortunately my camera was playing up so the lighting in my pics wasn't too great. Selfie fail lol!!


I'm such a lover of tea party's and can't wait to find another cool venue to try out.

Prices start from around £38 per person including a 15% service charge.
If your planning a big booking I strongly suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.

Instagram : alsbeautyinabox 


No comments:

Post a Comment