Wednesday 9 July 2014

Zara sale haul



So it's that time of year again when all the summer sales start I actually hate sale shopping but zara is always a must and I'm also a sucker for the river island sales, take note the river island sale starts   
Tomorrow the 10th July.

I always head straight for the jackets and shoes in the zara sale sadly I didn't find any shoes to my liking but I did find 3 statement jackets all in fun colours and some clutch bags which I really needed or shall I say really wanted.


I'm loving the colours of these my favourite by far is the neon lime jacket I'm obsessed with all things neon.


Lime neon zara jacket
Was £59.99 reduced to £29.99


Hot pink biker style zara jacket 
Was £45.99 reduced to £35.99


Powder pink zara jacket
Was £59.99 reduced to £29.99

I fell in love with these clutch bags will add some excitement to any outfit unfortunately the black one wasn't in the sale but I couldn't bring myself to put it back when I realised it wasn't in the sales.



Hate me love me zara clutch bag
Was £19.99 reduced to £9.99


Fashion code zara clutch bag
£19.99 

I try to buy pieces that will take me through the whole year, especially with a pop of colour to brighten up those dull winter days.

Can't wait to style my buys will post some pics up of how I wore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment