Thursday 28 May 2015

Cool as an orange

Despite orange not being my favourite colour I seem to own a lot of it!! 

Such a flattering colour on dark and tanned skin tones. 

Lately I've been trying to up cycle my wardrobe instead of consitantly purchasing new clothes all the time! Let's face it some times there is more important things in life than splashing out well earned wages!! 

The only thing new I'm wearing is my orange shirt purchased in the TopShop sales and my bargain £1 sunglasses from River Island everything else I've worn in previous posts.


I'm completely in my comfort zone when wearing my headscarfs and bright lipstick 


Other ways of updating old outfits is accessorising you can bring anything back to life with accessories and let's face it they are usually a lot cheaper than buying a whole new outfit.

I'm always on the look out for accessories wether it be a new pair of sunglasses or statement necklace and of course different print headscarfs.





Headscarf Primark 
Sunglasses River Island 
Shirt TopShop 
Joggers H&M 
Shoes New Look 

2 comments:

  1. We love the color orange and saving coins is definitely a top priority. Recycle, Recycle, Recycle!

    www.filthy-chic.com

    ReplyDelete