Thursday 28 May 2015

Oversized coats over fitted

I've always loved an oversized coat over a fitted coat, I get so excited every time I find another!! As I'm sure you are all aware I'm slightly obsessed with H&M and spotted this in the sales origanilly £39.99 I purchased for only £15 bargain!!


I know I will be getting many wears out of this coat as it looks nice and casual dressed down with skinny jeans and smart with a LBD and a cute pair of heels 


I usually avoid white but it's one colour that I want to start wearing more off wether it be a casual tshirt or a nice lace dress.


Sunglasses £3 River Island
Coat £15 H&M

All other items in wearing have been featured on previous posts 

Jeans Zara
Shoes River island 

For more pics follow me on Instagram @alsbeautyinabox 


No comments:

Post a Comment