Wednesday 8 July 2015

Topshop Sales Floral Culottes

It's officially my one year bloggerversary tomorrow I was hoping to do something special when I reached this milestone but didn't realise it had come around so quick but I do hope that this year my blog will only get bigger and better within time!!!!!

I Can't believe I haven't blogged in ages if only it was my full time job i would be blogging all the time but the reality is I'm not and I do have a job that sometimes gets the better of me not finding time to blog!!!

SOo we all know I love the sales but was hoping for more finds however I'm loving this floral co-ord from Topshop still bang on trend with cullotte pants and a cute Strappy smock top I like it, especially that it's bright summery and has an eye catching print.

What's great about co-ords that their is so many styling options it doesn't always have to be worn as a set you can easily change it up by wearing the top with jeans a skirt or the trousers with a lil Cami top or casual Tshirt well you get my drift.... 






Topshop floral top £32 reduced to £15
Topshop floral culottes £34 reduced to £18
New Look pink sling back shoes £17.99

No comments:

Post a Comment