Thursday 28 May 2015

Primark favs

Following on from my last blog I'm still banging on about duster coats again!! 

I just had to share my current favourite bargains. 

With shops like Primark everyone really can gain the benefits of the latest fashion trends without breaking the bank. 



With wedding season coming up I think these floral duster coats can really add the wow factor to a simple little dress and strappy heels. 
Can also be worn on casual days paired up with jeans a casual tshirt and flats. 


Prints our perfect if you want to add excitement to an outfit if your not sure how to style prints it can easily be done by keeping the rest of your outfit simple!!

Both coats are from Primark prices our £17 each but when I got to the till was only £10 yep that's only £20 for 2 statement coats!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. The floral print coat and men's t-dress is amazing. I've been having a hard time finding that t-shirt dress.
    http://www.whatsheluvs.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv yes took me ages to get one than I think it went on sale at hm fashion dramas lol x

      Delete