Thursday 9 July 2015

H&M Conscious collection

I am yet again here with another co-ord post, clearly I do love a matching 2 piece!! But I'm feeling this one even more it's so light and flowy perfect for those really hot summer days that I hope we will actually get more of as this is London after all our summer weather is unpredictable. 


It's so much more fun and rewarding when you buy clothes from a brand that is supporting a good cause so well done H&M lets clap to that.


I seem to have a slight obsession with pockets it really gripes me when I find a nice pair of trousers or a coat and it doesn't have pockets not sure if it's a comfort thing but its defiantly a bonus when I do.


So about these shoes I think their pretty cute and this is why I like New Look they always follow current trends but at affordable prices.



Without even realising I think my summer staple might just be culottes I seem to be accumulating quite a few pairs which is funny as I used to wear these in primary school and hated them but as an adult I now love them.


H&M SHIRT £12.99
H&M CULLOTTES £17.99
New Look shoes £22.99 

Follow me on Instagram for more fashion and beauty posts @alsbeautyinabox

No comments:

Post a Comment