Thursday 4 September 2014

Orange is the new black

Orange is the new black so I heard!

Not one of my favourite colours but seems to be the main colour I've focused on this week without even realising. 

I some how own more orange shoes than any other colour.

 
A selection of river island, topshop and newlook shoes.

My favourites being the spiked ones from river island purchased a few years ago.






Primark fringe bodysuit
Topshop high waisted jeans 

Newlook strappy sandals 
H&M fringe bag both featured in previous posts.








 
Primark fluffy cardigan £16
H&M vintage shopper £5.99
H&M flat ballet pumps £7.99 


Even my make bag contains a dash of orange 

Sleek flushed blush £4.99
(Not actually orange) more of a berry colour but looks great with orange toned lipsticks.
Nyx matte lipstick indie flick £4.99


This Is why I love my job I'm always getting new products before they launch Instore and online smells Devine and goes on a nice subtle coral with a cream to powder finish.

Benefit cosmetics £23.50

This autumn I'm going to venture out with colours I don't usually where ie reds, beiges and more pastel colours.
Time to come out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment