Wednesday 8 April 2015

My latest bargains H&M River Island and Schuch

Clearly I have an obsession with H&M as nearly all my posts contain items I've purchased from there!! 

And here goes another H&M post.......
I promise I do shop in other shops lol.

I tried on this jumper a few months back and instantly fell in love it's the most cosiest thing ever and it's bright what's not to love despite it not being the most flattering fit, I still wanted it in my life, but I didn't end up purchasing it straight away than I found it in the sales reduced from £39.99 down to £7 wow now that's what I call a bargain!! 

Shorts, leggings and jeans I would say this a very versatile jumper great for the casual days that you just want to be comfy, you could even throw on an oversized shirt under neath. 

H&M jumper £7 




Let's talk about the shoes I literally went to heaven and back when I found these than nearly had a heart attack when I realised they where sold out but than a miracle happened and they came back in stock it was meant to be, and let's not forget to mention how much of a bargain 
They where originally £75 reduced to £25 as much I love them they are super high but also pretty comfy considering. 


Privileged shoes do some pretty out there shoes so if your like me and like quirky unusual shoes be sure to check them out.

Privileged Shoes £25 from Schuch 



And some more sale goodies jumper purchased from H&M £7 


Slouchy bag on sale £15 River Island 
Fluffy key ring £7 (not sale) but still affordable and very cute.

We are now officially in spring which makes me very excited as all my new posts will be my first ever spring blogs, can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment